Welcome, Actionfigure customers! Please see the quick links and answers below. If they do not resolve your question, please contact us using the form at the bottom.
Log in to your Screen dashboard to edit settings and update images.
Download Google Slides or PowerPoint templates for creating announcements and messages for Screen.
Promote access to Actionfigure Mobile at your location with this customizable flyer.
- Try rebooting the Actionfigure Box by unplugging it for ten seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Make sure the Actionfigure Box is connected properly with the power, Ethernet, and HDMI cords plugged in correctly.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, verify your network is working by connecting another device to that network.
- If you are using Ethernet, contact us with the form at the bottom of this page.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, please review the instructions below.
- Plug a USB keyboard and, if possible, a USB mouse or trackpad to the Actionfigure Box.
- Restart the Actionfigure Box by either pressing the power button or unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in.
- As soon as the “Displaykit loading” screen pops up, immediately press Ctrl+Alt+S. This must be done very quickly. If the Screen loads instead of taking you to a menu page, you will have to repeat this step.
- On the menu page, navigate to the clock in the bottom right corner. If you do not have a mouse or trackpad, press Tab on your keyboard to get to the clock.
- From here, you will see network information. Select Wi-Fi, select the network, and enter the password.
- When connected, use the Tab key or mouse to move back to the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Once you get to the icon that says Apps, click once to open and again to start “Display Kit”. From there, the Screen will load in the proper format.
In many cases, if your property or employer has Actionfigure Screen, the code is located there. If not, inquire with your property manager or employer.
If you are a property manager or employer subscribed to Actionfigure Mobile and need your code, contact us with the form below.
If you are subscribed to Actionfigure Mobile, you can download this flier, put in your code, and distribute privately. You may also use the below template for an email, intranet, or portal, after replacing “XXXXX” with your Actionfigure Mobile code:
We are providing you with Actionfigure Mobile, an app that shows all of the nearby transportation options in one place, and includes trip planning to show you all your choices where you need to go. This app is exclusively available to you through our partnership with Actionfigure.
Download Actionfigure and log in automatically using this link on your phone:
If you’ve found Actionfigure in the App Store or Google Play, use our code, XXXXX, to enable the app after downloading.
See our current service status at status.actionfigure.ai.
get in touch
If the above topics have not solved your question, the fastest way to reach our support team is through this form.